With the staff and facilities at Casey ARC, both members and casual visitors can feel healthier and happier.
If you want to focus on you, your health and your fitness, Casey ARC is the place to be.
The Centre opened in 2001 and is owned by the City of Casey, and managed by YMCA Victoria. The facilities on offer are vast and we cater for people of all ages and all levels of fitness.
- Indoor 50m swimming pool
- Program pool with swim school programs
- Wave pool
- Interactive splash park
- Toddler play pool
- Spa, steam room and sauna
- A gym with a great range of cardio and strength training equipment
- A cycle studio
- A dedicated group fitness studio with over 70 group fitness classes per week
- Functional training zone with rigg, kettlebells, and more
- On-site Café
- On-site child care facilities
- On-site health clinic offering massage and physiotherapy
We love hearing your feedback about Casey ARC so please let us know what you think by completing the feedback form.