Casey ARC has Aquatic Facilities for everyone. From toddlers to serious lap swimmers – we’ve got you covered. You can work on your fitness in our 50 metre lap pool, bring the kids along to our toddlers’ pool, wave pool and splash park, program and leisure pools, organise a hassle-free children’s birthday party or simply relax in the spa, sauna or steam room.
- Indoor 50m swimming pool
- Toddler play pool
- Interactive splash park
- Wave pool
- Spa, steam room and sauna
- Swimming Lesson program pool
Lane swimming is available during all open hours. We strive to always keep at least one lane open for public use, however there may be the odd special event exception.
Want to know what the lap lane availability is?
Lap lane availability
Please note our boom** times within the centre are as follows:
Monday - Friday - 50m pool available from open to 9.00am and 8.00pm to close
Saturday - Boom remains at 25 metres all day
Sunday - 50m pool available from 4.00pm to close
*All other times are two 25 metre pools
* All times may change with no notice due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur within the Centre
** divides the pool in two 25 metre pools from a 50 metre pool
The wave pool at Casey ARC is a popular attraction for kids of all ages.
Please note the wave pool is open during the following times:
|Monday – Thursday||10.30am – 12.30pm and 4.00pm – 7.00pm|
|Friday||10.30am – 12.30pm and 4.00pm – 6.00pm|
|Saturday and Sunday||10.30am – 5.00pm|
Wave Pool Conditions of Use
- Please be aware that the water conditions in the wave pool will change
- Please keep clear of the bather free zone where the waves are generated
- This feature may not be suitable for persons who are pregnant, have heart conditions, have pre-existing medical conditions or have leg or back weakness
- All children under 5 years of age must be accompanied into the water and remain within arm’s reach of an adult at all times
- When the waves are in motion all children under the age of 10 must be accompanied into the water and remain within arm’s reach of an adult, with the ratio of 1 adult to 2 children
- Only swim vests or water wings are to be used as flotation devices
- Boogies boards, water noodles, swim rings or other inflatable devices are not permitted in the pools when the waves are in motion
- No diving, no balls, no running, no hanging on the ledges or pool ladders
- Please follow staff instructions and have fun!
Put your balance to the test as you take on our inflatable obstacle course.
Please note the inflatable is only set up during the following times:
|Sunday||1.15pm – 3.30pm|
|School Holidays (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday)||1.15pm – 3.00pm|
* Please note: When Birthday parties are being conducted, participants have exclusive use of the inflatable.
Relax and unwind with a therapueutic visit to the spa, sauna or steam room.
There is nothing like the searing heat of a sauna or steam room to open up your pores and flush away your worries.
Muscles relax, toxins release and the mind becomes clear.
Or you can hop in the spa for an invigorating warm water massage.
Water and air jets work their magic as the hassles of the day disappear.
Taking a regular spa, sauna or steam is reported to:
- Improve immune system
- Relieve joint and muscle pain
- Improve blood flow and circulation
- Assist people with sleep disorders
Apart from the therapeutic benefits of a sauna or spa – there’s the chance to just relax and feel good!
Try a visit to the sauna, steam room or spa on your next visit.
- Please shower before entering the spa or sauna.
- Those wishing to use the Spa, Sauna, Steam area must be over the age of 16 years
- A wristband must be worn in the Spa, Sauna, Steam area at all times and shown upon request of the lifeguard.
Here at Casey ARC we are a Watch Around Water Centre. Watch around Water is an education and public awareness raising program to address the growing concern regarding supervision of young children at public swimming pools.
Children need supervision! Drowning is the leading cause of unintentional death in children under five years of age and almost half of all injuries recorded at public swimming pools involves children. Watch Around Water assists aquatic staff to promote safe supervision practices and provide a safe venue for the community to participate in sport and recreation.
The program promotes consistent supervision policies including:
- Children under five years age must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible adult and supervised within arm’s reach at all times while in the centre
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible adult and supervised within line of sight at all times while in the centre
- All unsupervised children will be removed from the water
Test your agility and balance on our giant WIBIT inflatable course!
Sessions run for 30 minutes and numbers are limited. Bookings can be made on pool deck when the WIBIT is in operation.
Please note participants must be six years and over. Six and seven year olds must be accompanied by an adult on the WIBIT.
There is no maximum age.
Wibit runs every Sunday from 12 – 3:30
They run in half hour sessions, it is free to pool users and the bookings for each session are made on pool deck at the consierge desk set up where the WIBIT is running.