Casey ARC has aquatic facilities for everyone. From toddlers to serious lap swimmers – we’ve got you covered. You can work on your fitness in our 50 metre lap pool, bring the kids along to our toddlers’ pool, wave pool and splash park, program and leisure pools, organise a hassle-free children’s birthday party or simply relax in the spa, sauna or steam room.
- Indoor 50m swimming pool
- Toddler play pool
- Interactive splash park
- Wave pool
- Spa, steam room and sauna
- Swimming Lesson program pool
Lane swimming is available during all open hours. We strive to always keep at least one lane open for public use, however there may be the odd special event exception.
Want to know what the lap lane availability is?
Lap lane availability
Please note our boom** times within the centre are as follows:
Monday - Friday - 50m pool available from open to 9.00am and 8.00pm to close
Saturday - Boom remains at 25 metres all day
Sunday - 50m pool available from 4.00pm to close
*All other times are two 25 metre pools
* All times may change with no notice due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur within the Centre
** divides the pool in two 25 metre pools from a 50 metre pool
The 50m Pool will be in 25m configuration Monday - Thursday from 9am - 8pm, Friday 9am - 7:45pm, Saturdays all day and Sundays 8am - 4pm.
Please note that double figures or a * indicates that the 50m pool is in 25m configuration.
All times may change with no notice due to unforeseen circumstances that may occur within the Centre.
# Minimum number of lanes available
Please note - Free play space is available in addition to the above.
The wave pool at Casey ARC is a popular attraction for kids of all ages.
Please note the wave pool is open during the following times:
|Monday – Thursday||10.30am – 12.30pm and 4.00pm – 7.00pm|
|Friday||10.30am – 12.30pm and 4.00pm – 6.00pm|
|Saturday||10.30am – 5.00pm|
|Sunday||11.00am – 5.00pm|
Put your balance to the test as you take on our inflatable obstacle course.
Please note the inflatable is only set up during the following times:
|Saturday||1.15pm – 3.30pm|
|School Holidays (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday)||1.15pm – 3.00pm|
* Please note: When Birthday parties are being conducted, participants have exclusive use of the inflatable.
Relax and unwind with a therapueutic visit to the spa, sauna or steam room.
There is nothing like the searing heat of a sauna or steam room to open up your pores and flush away your worries.
Muscles relax, toxins release and the mind becomes clear.
Or you can hop in the spa for an invigorating warm water massage.
Water and air jets work their magic as the hassles of the day disappear.
Taking a regular spa, sauna or steam is reported to:
- Improve immune system
- Relieve joint and muscle pain
- Improve blood flow and circulation
- Assist people with sleep disorders
Apart from the therapeutic benefits of a sauna or spa – there’s the chance to just relax and feel good!
Try a visit to the sauna, steam room or spa on your next visit.
- Please shower before entering the spa or sauna.
- Those wishing to use the Spa, Sauna, Steam area must be over the age of 16 years
- A wristband must be worn in the Spa, Sauna, Steam area at all times and shown upon request of the lifeguard.
The toddler pool and splash park at Casey ARC is a popular attraction for kids of all ages.
Here at Casey ARC we are a Watch Around Water Centre. Watch around Water is an education and public awareness raising program to address the growing concern regarding supervision of young children at public swimming pools.
Children need supervision! Drowning is the leading cause of unintentional death in children under five years of age and almost half of all injuries recorded at public swimming pools involves children. Watch Around Water assists aquatic staff to promote safe supervision practices and provide a safe venue for the community to participate in sport and recreation.
The program promotes consistent supervision policies including:
- Children under five years age must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible adult and supervised within arm’s reach at all times while in the centre
- Children under 10 years must be accompanied into the centre by a responsible adult and supervised within line of sight at all times while in the centre
- All unsupervised children will be removed from the water