Our pools are available for lap swimming, aqua aerobics classes, swimming lessons and pool parties as well as play. All aquatic areas are patrolled by qualified lifeguards.
Lane swimming is available during all open hours. We strive to always keep at least one lane open for public use, however there may be the odd special event exception.
View the live lap lane availability.
The wave pool at Casey ARC is a popular attraction for kids of all ages.
Please note the wave pool is open during the following times:
|Day||Wave Pool Open|
|Monday - Thursday||9:30am - 1:00pm|
4:00pm – 7.00pm
|Friday||10:00am - 12:00pm|
4:00pm - 7:00pm
|Weekends and Public Holidays||9:00am - 5:00pm|
10:0am - 7:00pm
Wave Pool Conditions of Use
- Please be aware that the water conditions in the wave pool will change
- Please keep clear of the bather free zone where the waves are generated
- This feature may not be suitable for persons who are pregnant, have heart conditions, have pre-existing medical conditions or have leg or back weakness
- All children under 5 years of age must be accompanied into the water and remain within arm’s reach of an adult at all times
- When the waves are in motion all children under the age of 10 must be accompanied into the water and remain within arm’s reach of an adult, with the ratio of 1 adult to 2 children
- Only swim vests or water wings are to be used as flotation devices
- Boogies boards, water noodles, swim rings or other inflatable devices are not permitted in the pools when the waves are in motion
- No diving, no balls, no running, no hanging on the ledges or pool ladders
- Please follow staff instructions and have fun!
For the little ones, we have our splash park with frog slide. Great fun for the kids to play in!