Terms and FAQs
Will my child receive a membership card?
Can my child use the pools outside of swimming lessons?
How will I know that my child is ready to move up?
How do I pay for swimming lessons?
Can I suspend my Swimming Lesson membership?
How do I cancel my membership?
Do lessons occur on Public Holidays?
What happens if my child has injured themselves and cannot swim for an extended period of time?
Are there make-up lessons for missed lessons?
Is the pool heated?
Can my child wear a normal nappy in the water?
What if my child becomes upset during their swimming lesson?
What do we need to bring?
Does my child need goggles?
Do I have to be in the water with my child during the lesson?
What is the Watch Around Water Policy?
What qualifications and checks do our teachers have?
Can I take photos of my child in their swimming lesson?
Do I have to stay and watch my child while they are doing their lesson?
Make Up Lessons Terms and Conditions
- 8 Make up lessons per student per calendar year
- Cancellation of membership and re-joining of lessons in same calendar year resumes make up lesson balance as per date of cancellation
- One additional Make up lesson per public holiday (during lesson weeks)
- ALL use of Make-up lessons are SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
- Lesson MUST be cancelled on the day of non-attended lesson by phone or email
- 3 months from date of registered non-attended lesson to redeem Make up lesson
- Make-up lesson can only be booked a maximum 7 days in advance
- Make-up lesson can only be used AFTER the date of cancelled lesson
- Make-up lesson cannot be cancelled and re-booked
- Missed make-up lessons cannot be re-booked
- Medical suspension still available with a medical certificate (minimum 2 weeks)
- Make-up lessons cannot be used after a membership has been cancelled
- Not Transferable. Cannot be redeemed for cash or refund