Welcome back to the gym, group fitness and pools at Casey ARC!
No bookings are required for use of the gym, group fitness classes and pools! Customers can attend at any time without a booking during our current operating hours.
The safety of our community is important so please expect to see strict physical distancing measures when you arrive at the centre.
Following the Victorian Government's announcement related to new active COVID-19 cases in Victoria, masks are not required to be worn indoors but we advise that they are carried at all times and worn if within 1.5 metre of another person.
- Safety of the community is important, all members are to scan at reception and all other visitors to register and scan a QR code for contact tracing purposes.
- Limited change rooms access will be available, if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home.
- Health Club sessions aren’t time limited however, we ask all patrons to “get in, workout and go”
- No locker use
- Some equipment will be unavailable to assist with spacing around the health club
- Physical distancing must be adhered to at all times and you must have a face mask with you at all times
- Should capacity be reached we will operate on a one out, one in system
Important information - Health and Fitness services:
- Health Club costs:
- $26 for casuals
- $23.00 for concession / senior casual
- Group Fitness costs:
- $16.00 for casuals
- $14.40 for concession / senior casual
- There is a limit of 138 people in the health club during staffed hours
- There is a limit of 50 people for group fitness classes and 24 for RPM classes.
- Please bring your own mats to group fitness classes.
- If you are feeling sick or unwell please do not attend the Centre
- Staff will be completing regular cleaning during our opening hours, including cleaning between each of the sessions as well as during them.
- To enter the centre, make your way to the main entry. Contact tracing will occur at the entry and we ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided. Follow the floor markings and line up at the front desk, keeping 1.5 metres away from others. Entry into the facility for Group Fitness will only be permitted 5 minutes before the class commencement time.
- All equipment that is porous has been removed for safety ( i.e. no mats, resistance bands, yoga blocks, battle ropes or straps).
- Patrons are required to supply their own mats for group fitness classes that require these, including yoga and Pilates.
- Patrons can bring their own resistance bands for gym sessions if required.
- Towels are required for all sessions. Towels should be clean and a fresh with clean towel used for each session.
- Patrons will be required to clean/spray equipment down before and after use.
- Limited change rooms access will be available if required. Where possible, we continue to encourage customers to consider showering and changing at home.
- No locker access available. Please leave your valuable personal items at home.
- Patrons will need to promptly exit the facility straight after their session. Staff will provide direction and there will be signage to lead the way.
- We will have directional signage at the Centre to ensure we can adhere to social distancing requirements