Men of Doveton FREE Health Program
|Date||Monday, July 30, 2018 at 6:00pm - 8:30pm|
- Monday, July 30, 2018 at 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Monday, August 6, 2018 at 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Monday, August 13, 2018 at 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Monday, August 20, 2018 at 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Monday, August 27, 2018 at 6:00pm - 8:30pm
What is ‘Men of Doveton’ ?
The Men of Doveton is a FREE health program for men aged 18 and over living, working or recreating in Melbourne’s outer South East. It consists of programs aimed to improve your mental and physical health through a series of workshops, presentations, events and experiences.
Why men’s health?
Statistically men in the outer South East are
• At increased risk of suicide
• At increased risk of becoming overwieght or obese
• At increased risk of heart disease
• Not as physically active as they should be
• Not as involved in sports or sports clubs as they could be
• Not eating enough fruit or vegetables
• At risk of anxiety or depression
Who is it for?
You - if you are over 18, live, work or play in Melbourne’s outer South East. The program’s physical activity sessions are split into three groups of varying levels including ‘Getting Active’, ‘Active’ and ‘Active Advanced.’ We aim to make exercise fun, achievable and enjoyable – just the way it should be.
Book your space today using the form below.