Relax and unwind with a therapueutic visit to the spa, sauna or steam room.
There is nothing like the searing heat of a sauna or steam room to open up your pores and flush away your worries.
Muscles relax, toxins release and the mind becomes clear.
Or you can hop in the spa for an invigorating warm water massage.
Water and air jets work their magic as the hassles of the day disappear.
Taking a regular spa, sauna or steam is reported to:
- Improve immune system
- Relieve joint and muscle pain
- Improve blood flow and circulation
- Assist people with sleep disorders
Apart from the therapeutic benefits of a sauna or spa – there’s the chance to just relax and feel good!
Try a visit to the sauna, steam room or spa on your next visit.
- Please shower before entering the spa or sauna.
- Those wishing to use the Spa, Sauna, Steam area must be over the age of 16 years
- A wristband must be worn in the Spa, Sauna, Steam area at all times and shown upon request of the lifeguard.